The long road
Welcome to Brouge also known as:
The Jolly Blacksmith in the early 1900’s. (Rebuilt in 1932) where it was once thought this was the hiding place for Dick Turpin.
The Fulwell Arms in the late 1900’s.
The Old Goat since 2005. The Brouge concept was born in 2008 with the Belgian beers and moule frites being very popular in the local area. Now days attracting repeat frequenting families and all our neighbours, who tell us they are proud of the transformation of their local pub over the years.
Proprietors: Miri Muskaj and Blade Llangozi, two long life friends who enjoy what they do and are proud members of the local community.