Brouge was established in 2005 when The Old Goat pub was renamed and transformed into a Belgian themed pub restaurant. We offer delicious food prepared daily using fresh ingredients. We are considered as a friendly family community pub with a modern and relaxed atmosphere.
Our conservatory is bright yet cozy, restaurant and bar areas smart and modern with a warm cozy feel.
We serve delicious fresh food using fresh ingredients. We use local produce and local markets producing tasty dishes and serving great local cask ales.
We recommend different beers from our vast list to complement your meal.
Our stylish restaurant has a relaxed ambiance with a modern Bistro feel.
We cater for all occasions and all ages offering a family friendly environment.
Signature Dish: Fresh Moules Frites available all year round.
100 beers on the menu, 18 different beers on tap, strongest beer 11.3%.
• Independently run pub restaurant
• Friendly, professional and welcoming service
• Belgian-influenced and British cuisine, cooking with Belgian beer
• Sunday carvery every week serving fresh roasts
• Moule frites cooked 6 different ways
• Just for a drink? Choose from 100 beers, selected wines and delicious cocktails
• Cozy in the winter with real fire
• Cool in summer with al fresco dining in our sunny garden
• Newspapers and local magazines
• Free hire for weddings, seminars, functions, events, buffets
• Private areas for birthdays, conferences, christenings, funeral wakes
• Fast free WiFi throughout the bar, restaurant and in the garden
• Open all day, every day from 12pm
• Food is served all day (Mon-Sat 12pm-10pm, Sun 12pm-9pm)
We are an established rugby pub renown for pre match dinning. We are 1.3 miles away from the ground and due to our popularity on match days we highly recommend reserving a table early.
Being a family friendly pub we welcome well behaved children to be seated in our bar area until 7pm and in the restaurant until 8pm. The children’s menu offers fresh dishes. We have high chairs available and baby changing facility.
If required, a ramp can be provided for easier access.